View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #79
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose View Post
1) Yes, I know that you can click a link and see unread posts. However, if the thread is full of crap I don't want to read, why would I ever keep checking it? Make a thread with the new, relevant information. With the logic of compiling stuff into one thread, we might as well just have a single "Mavericks" thread...or "Life"... Breaking news should get a new thread.
It really doesn't take long to ruffle through a thread with posts you aren't interested in. Each post has the date on top so that you can skip ahead to see the latest chat/news/info.

Quote:
2) The "standard" is rather recent and has only gotten worse by a few people policing the forums, giving people a hard time whenever they create a new thread.
Nobody polices the forums! If morons are going to act like morons, then they will be treated as such. 4DN1 isn't a quality poster...hence the grief.

Quote:
3) Missing good conversation? That's fine, I don't have all day to read forums. Let me read about news in a clear, concise way. Making me stumble upon a thread to find out something has changed to the status quo is a mess.
Then check ESPN or Realgm or twitter for quick stuff. You pretty much just admit that you don't have time to post here. That is the true heart of the matter.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-10-2012 at 03:35 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote