View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #69
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
My biggest problem with this typical liberal thinking that you are implying......is that it basically says that man makes the rules and decisions.

In our society we may not consider the killing of a 4 week old embryo murder, and I may have to accept that. Prior years back, the killing of a black wasn't considered murder because they weren't human. Last century, Hitler thought it was OK to kill Jews because they weren't human.

So I should think that all these law makers and judges are correct because they tell me that this embryo isn't human. They tell me that it can't feel -- but have no proof. They imply that they KNOW what is right and wrong.

Sorry, but that doesn't work from my experience, because anytime you say that man makes the rules -- then it is just up to which man is in power at the time and life becomes ruled by the ruthless.

Think taking a life is a little bit of a selfish act? Just curious, because everyone has to justify their own way.
What do you mean "man makes the rules and decisions"? Who else would? Kind of a bizarre statement.

Last edited by SeanL; 09-21-2012 at 06:41 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote