View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #72
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Clearly you did not read my post. Criminals are sentient, 4 week old embryos are not able to think and feel.
How did the magical cutoff become 4 weeks? Of course I read your post. I don't agree with it.

It's odd.. What is legalizing abortion? It's a justification for not wanting to take responsibility. It's sugar coating something horrific to justify someone that's unwilling to take responsibility for their actions (yes, I know there are a few exceptions to this such as rape). It's so unbelievable that we live in a time where something that is as barbaric as slavery is actually allowed by law. And yes, it is a horrific stain on mankind. Slavery was a horrific stain on America's past.. Abortion is a horrific stain on mankind. It is not a progressive issue. It is not "women's rights". Again, that is nothing more than a facade... and a pathetic justification.

I know alot of women feel guilty after an abortion. Good. They should feel guilty for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-21-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote