Thread: Pete Sampras
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2001, 09:42 AM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Misunderstanding there Murph,
Agassi doesn´t suck as a player, he´s probably the best right now. I just don´t like him. Well I guess that´s a difference, but I didn´t think it would be as important on a tennis thread.
But there are some players I would rate higher than Agassi. Sampras, Rod Laver, Borg, Mc Enroe, Connors, Lendl.
Becker pretty much accomplished the same when it comes to winning majors, but he wasn´t Nr. 1 for a long time because of injuries.
Wilander, Edberg were also good but I´d rate them behind Agassi.
Had Agassi been dating Steffi Graf ten years earlier he could have been the gratest ever, cause since they are a couple he´s a force. I guess Graf kicks his butt like she used to kick her own (just what made her the gratest woman ever in tennis).
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote