View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 03:42 PM   #9
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Last night's game reminded me of the Cowboy games of the early '90s. The Cowboys in 92-93 were so much more talented than everybody else, they never mixed up the game plan; they never ran trick plays; they did the same thing every week. They challenged their opponent to stop them. More often than not, the other team failed, even though it knew exactly what play would be called.

I know it was only the Griz, but I bet we can do that to a lot of teams.

I imagine this is what it is like to be a Laker fan the last couple of years. Or a Yankee fan.

But last night, we were so much better. Our 10th man was better than their 5th man. We just rolled. The only things that kept me interested were the substitutions. What would we throw at them next?

We are like the tide, or the wind. We are fast becoming a force of nature.

But then, that is what Shaq is. So we are still screwed. But we'll see.

Movie quote of the day:
Like Agent Smith said, "Do you hear that? That is the sound of inevitability."
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote