View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #362
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno about the drops statistic but NBC showed the Thrown To, receptions breakdown between the two that night. Just throwing that out there. I think this issue is on the backburner for this week...but I'm sure it's going to come back up going to Philly facing McNabb.

I'm concerned about the game on Saturday, but I think they'll be able to Take Care of Business because the Ravens offense just can't keep up and I figure the Cowboys D can pressure the Ravens.

The bigger issue is the next week in Philly, I really don't know how that one will play out. I'm optimistic but right now I just don't know if the Cowboys can do it in that hostile of an environment with that much on the line. Westbrook can easily be the biggest factor in that game.

And no, this isn't a built-in excuse but Romo's back is a concern as well, it's just a fact. Just have to hope the O-line can protect him and not cause any stupid penalties. Part A is possible but I think Part B is nearly hopeless.