View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #365
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Huh. That sounds like the general mindset of anyone in the northeast. And southeast. And northwest. And throw the southwest in there also. Can't forget about Illinois and Wisconsin either. South Texas. South Louisiana. I'm probably leaving someone out.

But my point is that although Cowboys = viewership the large media conglomerates (from the northeast) love it when the Cowboys have failure. I'm not really sure why that is. I find the Cowboys easy to love.

But TO is an easy target because of his past. I can't wait until this all is forgotten and we get to go to the parade.
Just don't PLAN the parade yet.

And your 2nd point, everyone likes to see the big guys go down. If you don't have any affiliation or connection, you'll probably root for the underdog. It's like the Yankees, people hate them because they have access/funds to pluck whoever they want and they make a crap load of money.