View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #371
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Huh. That sounds like the general mindset of anyone in the northeast. And southeast. And northwest. And throw the southwest in there also. Can't forget about Illinois and Wisconsin either. South Texas. South Louisiana. I'm probably leaving someone out.

But my point is that although Cowboys = viewership the large media conglomerates (from the northeast) love it when the Cowboys have failure. I'm not really sure why that is. I find the Cowboys easy to love.

But TO is an easy target because of his past. I can't wait until this all is forgotten and we get to go to the parade.
So why not hate on the Giants, Oakland, Bears type of teams because they have even bigger markets? I think the target for the Cowboys right now has nothing to do with the Cowboys. I think they target T.O. and Jerry Jones..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote