View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #55
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Sounds like you listen about as well as you critically review Obamas policies.

http://ironicsurrealism.blogivists.c...investigation/

Here is this guy telling them the best place to smuggle children across the border by pedophiles who want to make young children sex slaves.

Why do you condone the selling of children to pedophiles to be used as sex slaves.

Let's see on one side is an organization that helps pedophiles and the slave trade, versus someone else basically whistle blowing. It figures which side of this argument you would be on, Obama's side, no matter how disgusting the group is.
I haven't seen this latest sting, so I cannot comment. no youtube on company computers..anybody with any sense knows that acorn doesn't "help pedophiles". they weren't and aren't in the business of helping those type of people, and the discussion on the issue of teen girls wouldn't have ever occured if the filmmaker had not initiated the conversation.

no I'm not "condoning the selling of children as sex slaves". that is sort of a "when did you stop beating your wife" kind of thing.

apparently you won't answer if you condone the filmmakers breaking the law tho. hmmm..inconsistency.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote