Thread: reggie bush
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 06:41 PM   #20
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan
It's hard to be overvalued when your averaging a staggering 8.9 yards a carry and are basically the sole reason your team is still undefeated today. The man can run, return, and catch unlike anyone I've ever seen. You simply just have to take him with the #1 pick, just on fact that he's probably the top prospect that's come out in a while. When was the last time we saw a RB like him? Probably never, he just does it all. Imagine if he was allowed to play for the whole game? If you aren't sold on him, go back and watch the Fresno and UCLA game.

Also it will be interesting to see who's picked first between Leinart and VY if Young decides to leave.
Exactly. I use to be pretty skeptical about him, and then I saw him play. Right about the time I first watched him touch the football, I realized that this guy is very, very good. His highschool coach said that Bush use to sneak into the gym through a window at 6am just to get in some early lifting. That is how greatness is achieved, folks. Pure determination. One of my close friend's father is a Math professor at Harvard. This professor is basically authorized to hand out the Fields medal -- Math's equivalent to the Nobel Prize. HE believes that there is no such thing as genius, only those that work hard. Granted, the talent has to be there, but what makes Reggie Bush so special is his dedication. I'm a big believer in focus and determination. That is why I think drugs -- however harmless they may seem -- really hinders a person from reaching their full potential. (My two-cents)...

Last edited by jleefilled; 12-07-2005 at 06:43 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote