View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 07:56 AM   #102
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I can't see Bowen being gone. Especially if waived. Could be right. I wonder what's the word on Ginobilli? With Mason and Jefferson that definately makes him expendable. Especially if there's some youth out there.
I'd be shocked if Bowen isn't on the Spurs next year. But the Spurs don't want to fall into the Stackhouse trap so they're putting on a show so that no one thinks anything was pre-arranged.

Allegedly Ginobili is going to be fine. But, you never know. Unless someone comes along and offers the Spurs a PF/C who's damn near all-star caliber I can't see the Spurs moving him. They won't move him just to get some youth on the team. A 32 year old Manu isn't going to land you a young player you can build a franchise around, and without that franchise guy it all falls apart when Duncan can't carry them anymore anyways. So what's the point? The Spurs are looking at a 3 year window and they'll worry about rebuilding then.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote