View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #111
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
The Mavs couldn't of used him? Seriously? The Mavs can't use a solid defender who shoots 40% from 3 and attacks the basket? Jefferson on this team would automatically be the second fiddle to Dirk and a legit one. I'm more upset of the potential do nothing off season that's upon us than I am this deal but Jefferson definitely could have helped.
I did not say the Mavs couldn't use him. I just don't think they could use him as much as some other players. Jefferson is basically the same player as Howard. And please don't use his 3 pt shooting as a selling point. His shot is very inconsistent.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote