View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #116
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Why would you be pissed? You can get a 2 guard in here for the mid-level. I don't have faith in the Mavs using their mid-level but the Spurs got Roger Mason for 2.4 million last season. I don't care who's our starting two guard. I don't even care if we don't even address it. But we need to come out of this off season with a slasher regardless if he plays the 2 or the 3 spot. And we sure as hell need a big man. Kaman when healthy is a potential all star in the West. Jefferson is a potential all star in the East. I'm not sure how anyone couldn't be pleased with a off season that would've landed us both. I don't see it getting much better than that this off season or even coming close.
Well now it's too f*cking late isn't it? Dear lord, we missed the Richard Jefferson express to the 2010 finals. I'm going to go kill myself now.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote