View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #18
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Words couldn't describe Jet's piss poor performance. It's sad to see someone, who is supposed to be an important factor, deliver that kind of a game when it matters. Then again, Jet's probably not the player we can trust when it matters. As nice as he is and as helpful as he can be, his no-shows are frustrating as hell, especially against the Spurs and without Dirk.

That said, I think we had a pretty good game and did maybe even more than I expected going into the game. Kidd was fantastic, Butler even better, Tyson good as well, Cardinal much better than expected.

Despite losing the game, we made the Spurs fight hard for the win. I'm not sure we could have asked for anything more--expcept for Jet...well, never mind.

Get well soon, Roddy and Dirk.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote