View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #83
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Domestic violence? Some people just take themselves way too seriously.
This was actually the direction I was initially headed with my first post on the subject yesterday....the extent to which the Terry o'Neill's & NOW's of the world are just completely unhinged. They're disconnected from reality...they're pathologically incapable of viewing women as anything other than victims in need of abortions and men as rapists and they interpret everything they see through this filter.

She says it herself:

Quote:
I myself am a survivor of domestic violence...
It's like she projects her own experiences onto healthy relationships and healthy sentiments.

Last edited by alexamenos; 02-09-2010 at 12:32 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote