View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #99
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Whatever. I'm not adamantly opposed to abortion but if you are not able to see some shades of gray in allowing a woman to terminate an 9 month old baby then you are much,much more closed minded than anyone in texas is. I know you'll say "huff,huff, the government doesn't allow women to do this" which completely goes against your assertion that the guvment shouldn't be allowed to enact any laws with respect to a womans body. But I expect you'll casually blow that off because it's not on your political side of the fence.

What is sad is that you somehow don't realize that an onorous guvment (say CA or NY) trods all over peoples personal liberties everyday and will continue and continue to do so, while the folks in smaller government states will continue to have more freedom. Especially freedom from folks like yourself trying to force their political views down their throats.
wow!! Dude (of all people) pulling out the shades of gray analysis. I like it!
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote