View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #132
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
2. Every thread as a little green icon to the left of it (with a down arrow in the middle of it). Clicking that icon will take you to the first post in the thread that you have not yet read. It's not completely reliable (especially if you read/post from multiple machines) but it usually works.
This is the only button I use when going to threads. I always go to the last post the board thinks I've read. You're right, it's not completely reliable, but it beats starting at the beginning every time.

After we upgraded the board it didn't work for a while and the board become nearly unusable for me.