View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #134
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I was there in real time for the Butler thread, so I know that it developed quickly. In that sense, Stressboy's complaint was probably misdirected. Still, I get his overall point.
For me it's more the "General NBA Season," or "Rangers 2009 Season" threads that give me tired head. All the player appreciation threads, which should have seen a lot of simple posts and die a quick death - threads which I have almost no desire to participate in - turned into General-Discussion-About-Player-X thread.

I didn't have any issue with the Butler thread, or really even the "Cuban not looking for a big-deal thread," although the latter could've been helped by some thread branching once or twice.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote