View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 02:03 AM   #32
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3189 View Post
Alot of people on these posts go crazy when Dallas loses a game. Its a 82 game season. Granted, I'm not saying that Dallas don't have some games in which they could have come out with a win, but I don't expect Dallas to go 82-0. Lol. It's a long season, I just want to see them compete. They will face teams who are overall better than them. That's just a fact. I'm waiting to see where Dallas stands in the conference in March and April of 2016.
You cant minimize the way this team lost tonight. I wasnt expecting a win, but I dang sure wasnt expecting them to get the doors blown off AFTER leading by 2 at half. To me, these are red flags especially coming from a Pacers team that's 14-9.