Thread: Golf Help
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Golf Help

I've decided since I am getting older now (20), it's time for me to look into less physically rigorous sports lol. I'm thinking about golf but I honestly do not have a clue about it. I mean I follow the sport, I know the players, but I don't know the other things that make up the game. The equipment and what not. If any of you guys know anything about the different types of golf clubs today and like the technology that goes along with it, please help me out =) I am looking for a full-set for beginners and I don't want to spend a rediculous amount of money since I am just starting to get into golfing. I am right-handed and 5' 10". Thanks.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote