View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #37
jamyoa

jamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these parts
Default U think Carlisle would learn!

Carlisle stiil not rotating players right. What the hell is Marion doing on the bench in the 4th. He lets Jason K. and Jason Terry play all 4 qtr's and they really gave u nothing. Yes, Terry had 13 pt's in the 4th. but it took him all 4 qtr's to get it going. Kidd is too old to keep up with Hill and Parker. He's really showing his age in these playoffs. Roddy should've been inserted in instead of Terry, and Barea in instead of Kidd. I don't mean Barea should start, but play more pt. gd. than Kidd. Rick is getting outcoached by Poip's big time. Like I said, "Rick's poor rotations r costing the Mavs! to lose". If they do go out in this 1st. rd. Mark Cuban has got to fire him a.s.a.p. I say that Mark must go after a shooting gd. D. Wade and a pt. gd. Swallow your pride Mark and trade back for Devin Harris. We need speed not an old pt. gd. like Kidd. I was never for this trade! If u don't believe me then find a thread where I said I was. I still say the Kidd 4 Harris trade was the biggest mistake Mark made since letting Nash go. Harris drove to the basket, took chg's, shot 3 ptr's defended and was extremely fast.
jamyoa is offline   Reply With Quote