Thread: Apple or PC?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #53
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
This is definitely true.

I guess if I was buying a new machine that came with an OS loaded, I wouldn't have a problem with Vista. I'm just not going to bother upgrading for a while, there just isn't a real need.
Oh heck... of course not. Nothing wrong with XP at all... I am not upgrading my desktop at home until well into the future because of the possibility of bug fixes, stuff not working, etc... The only reason I run it at work is to get familiar with it and test our internal apps with it.

But if I were buying a new machine that came with Vista, I certainly wouldn't shy away from it because of that.