View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #32
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

You telling me that Jason Kidd's contract and Josh Howard couldnt pull in two of the people on that list? I beg to differ.. it is definitely possible. .. You are talking about giving up Dirk and that is rediculous and franchise suicide. People still resent the Mavs for giving up Nash to the point that they are no longer fans. Dirk leaving.. no reason for me to be a mavs fan.

The team needs some adjustments this summer.. namely getting a new coach. Then if we would get a better deal in the last trade window of next season then we wait till then. The team is couple trades away from being a top notch team... not many years away by blowing up and rebuilding.

Last edited by Robillion; 04-21-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote