View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #409
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The Cowboys will be favorites going into the GB game IMO....

At times, McNabb looked like the best QB in the NFL tonight. I'd like to see the Cowboys blitz a bit more often than they did... gotta get more pressure early.

Now let's not forget one thing.... 14 of the first half points were gifted to the Eagles because of TO's (and then a horrible pass interference call). The defense doesn't look like it did quite as bad of a job if you take those 14 points away. Giving up 23 to an offense like that isn't terrible.... Take Roy Williams off the field and it's even better.

I know the defense wasn't good, but McNabb is going to make alot defenses look pedestrian this season. My biggest concern right now is the penalties though...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote