View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 10:55 AM   #39
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
You cant minimize the way this team lost tonight. I wasnt expecting a win, but I dang sure wasnt expecting them to either doors blown off AFTER leading by 2 at half. To me, these are red flags especially coming from a Pacers team that's 14-9.
I understand. Trust me, I am hard on the Mavericks when needed. The 2013-2014 season, Dallas lost some real BAD games that year. There were either 6-7 games that Dallas had at least a 14 point lead at some point of those games and lost. Dallas could have possibly won 56 games instead of 49 games, if they would have held on to those leads. Last season, Dallas had one of their best teams on paper. The starting 5 with Rondo/Ellis/Parsons/Dirk/Tyson could have been the best in the league. But the Rondo situation didn't pan out. Parsons got hurt late in the season. And now this season so far, Dallas has been good, not bad, not great. Against the teams that are playing good right now, Dallas has lost to the Thunder, Spurs, Pacers and Hawks, and they split 2 games with the Clippers, Grizzlies, and Rockets. Of course Dallas can improve. But unless EVERY game Dallas lose this season are games that they don't play with effort or passion, we don't need to overreact to every lost. Remember, Zaza and Deron are playing better than expected by alot of people (including me). Amd Parsons plays every 3 games or comes off the bench.

Last edited by jay3189; 09-25-2018 at 02:37 PM.
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote