Thread: Bradley???
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 04:15 PM   #23
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Rob - yes, Booth is a great shotblocker from what I've read. I haven't seen many Wizards games the past couple of years, but his stats look pretty good. If he'll be able to platoon with Bradley this season, block some shots and grab some boards, he'll be a great pick up. I used to dream about Bradley and Etan Thomas combining to be a monster shot-block duo in the post. I may have to transpose those visions to Bradley and Booth. Also - I think Nelson would love to get Laettner back next year with our 4 mil excpetion. I loved what L8's game brought to the Mavs. His game was completly opposite of Bradley's. I bet it gave the opposing team fits.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote