View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #103
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Here's the problem with Artest. Daryl Morey is one of the smartest GM's in the league. If he trades Artest to a division rival I'd have to think that we were overpaying him, giving up too much or both.
Thank you for being the first to point this out. I'm really puzzled why everyone keeps saying "sign Artest with the MLE," as if it's that easy. Let's assume that Artest can be had for the MLE. Is Houston really not going to give it to him? I think they'd give it to him just to prevent him from signing with Dallas.

We're not getting Artest. The sooner we realize that the better.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 05-14-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote