View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #201
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I definitely move Holland back to 4 and Colby up to two.
Well that's a no-brainer considering they want all of Colby's starts on the road, but do we go Holland in 4 or Ogando in 3 and Harrison in 4?

I know it's hard to move him out. It really is. He is SO useful out in the bullpen. But it really would be a helluva pick me up to have an 8-inning performance out of a starter. I see that type of a performance possible from him on the biggest stage. And for the record, that would put him starting game 7 if it came to that. Would you feel more confident about any other pitcher we have given his playoff performance if we found ourselves in that position?

OT- I LOVE Leyland. Complete class act.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 10-15-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote