View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #210
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll do it here.

I was listening to the Hardline discuss Mavs today. This is generally a mistake (as it is for all Ticket shows, really). Well Corby stated how amazing it was that the Mavs were already so close to .500 again. He said that at 2-7, he would have bet a lot of money that the Mavs would never see .500 for the rest of the season.

That statement, right there, should tell you all you ever need to know about his basketball knowledge. Does he have any idea how poorly this team would have to play to not finish the season with 41 wins, much less not even get close?

I mean my goodness. I know people are down on the Mavs, but are people really dumb enough to think that they're THAT bad? I was absolutely shocked at his statement.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote