View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:36 PM   #31
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Tyson is definitely going to be shopped, but he's got 3 years/39 million on his contract. That's not good for a guy whose best years are behind him at 33 years old.

Knight is the definition of average. He gets points, but his efficiency is awful. Hollinger puts him as the 27th best PG in the league-- below JJB. He's also part of the Suns' young core. 4 years/56 mill is a lot of money for a merely average player, too.

Bledsoe is good, but I'm not sure he's 4 years/57 million good. He's also constantly injured. I guess that means he fits in well here, though.
All three are extremely flawed but I think you have to look hard at any potential deal, especially if it includes a pick. The contracts seems brutal at first glance, but is $14 million a year really too much for a young PG who averaged 20 a game last season (albeit isn't good at much else)? I honestly don't know the answer to that question, but I know with our limited resources we need to get creative to acquire pieces.