View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 02:48 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley takes first step toward return

I think I actually might sit daniels BUT he was sat for weeks and weeks, so I don't know the circumstances. With both Jason Terry AND Marquis being out because of ankle sprains ( I think that is the point you are making) that would leave the team in the hands of harris/howard/dickau. I don't know about dickau but that sounds pretty tough to try and keep pace to me.

Being what 10-5 is a lot better than 5-10 right now. (An exaggeration...maybe)...

But again, I have to assume (maybe incorrectly) that they feel he cannot hurt it anymore, maybe to actually cure it he would have to sit the year?? I dont' know...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote