View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #21
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

You can't use a trade exception for a FA. I guess it can be used for a S&T, but it can't be packaged with anything else, so there would either have to be two deals, or another team S&T someone just to get a trade exception of their own. And again, since a trade exception cannot be packaged with anything else, this is useless in acquiring KG.

It must be sad to see this crap as a Suns fan. Should also make people tone down their whining about Cuban not being willing to spend enough money. I'm just utterly amazed that the Suns would do this. They basically PAID Seattle two of their next three 1st-round picks to take Kurt Thomas's contract. Wow. I hope that team has a fire sale and just keeps unloading all their players--preferably to the East.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote