Thread: Writers wanted
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2001, 07:00 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ok this may sound familiar ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) but if anyone is interested in writing for the site, whether it be once a month or once a week, let me know! I especially need well-written player bios (these HAVE to be good!).

Also, this week I'll be pm'ing a couple of you guys to see if you'd like to participate in the site's beta launch. This will take place for sure sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. You'll basically get to preview the site before anyone else and let me know of any potential problems/bugs. We're starting out relatively small so don't expect a full ESPN-like site or anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote