View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I honestly think Chicago is coming out of the East. Their defense is simply suffocating, even better than Miami. Miami has been able to out run all their opponents and beat them on fast breaks, but none of those transition baskets will happen against the Bulls.

It's been 50 games into the season and I can tell you for a fact that the Thunder will not win the West. Their coaching staff, their PG and their bench are their main problems. The Thunder always resort to jump shooting when things get tough and opponents are out playing them. The West is likely to be decided between SA, DAL and LAL, the only three that have won the West for the past 13 seasons.
If Chicagos offense was as good as their defense or at least a little bit better than "just give rose the ball" then I'd for sure say they'd go to the finals. But with injuries plaguing them and players like Boozer not playing how they should then it's going to be very tough for them to go further than the conference finals. I love the Bulls for the east so it sucks to see such a great defensive team lack something as simple as offense.
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote