View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I honestly think Chicago is coming out of the East. Their defense is simply suffocating, even better than Miami. Miami has been able to out run all their opponents and beat them on fast breaks, but none of those transition baskets will happen against the Bulls.

It's been 50 games into the season and I can tell you for a fact that the Thunder will not win the West. Their coaching staff, their PG and their bench are their main problems. The Thunder always resort to jump shooting when things get tough and opponents are out playing them. The West is likely to be decided between SA, DAL and LAL, the only three that have won the West for the past 13 seasons.
I agree with Rose and the Bulls taking out the Heat to make it to the Finals. I think it's Chicago's year. I am thinking it will be Thunder vs Bulls, with the Bulls winning in 6 or 7. I don't think the Mavs will beat the Thunder in the Playoffs this year. This has a lot to do with the shortened season and how much better the younger Thunder will come out for the Playoff run.
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote