Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 12:40 PM   #995
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Oh, for sure. I think you both make good points. One clarification, I didn't mean drastically alter Luka's game but more so he's going to have to alter how they had been playing before. That's a captain obvious statement, but one that has to be said and understood and like SMC said, will take a couple of weeks.

The best part is that both Luka and Kyrie are tops in bball IQ, as well. They know what they have to do and I have confidence it will work out. Same can be said of Kidd with respect to bball IQ, but he's got to figure the coaching side out.

One thing is for sure, this Mavs team can run with the best of them so I'd hope to see our pace have a relative increase to take advantage of that. Find the balance.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote