View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 11:57 AM   #8
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default 8/28 ESPN Insider - Grading the Midwest !!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
KG - I think Dallas has a great shot to win the division, but I give the edge to Manu over Finley. One of the only guys in the league that has such a tremendous effect on the game from the backcourt without having plays run for him, or even handling the ball much. He just has such a positive impact on the game in all facets when he is on the floor.
Fair enough. I think Manu's a great young player, but I don't think he's in Finley's league yet, and I don't think most people around the league think that either.

Quote:
I think Minny improved. But to say that they are getting out of the first round in a conference with LA, SAC, Dallas and SA is a bit much, in my opinion.
Yeah, that's just fluff to give Minny fans false hope. The Wolves have no chance to advance, unless something else happens.