Thread: Ka-BOOM!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:55 PM   #109
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I was not really surprised by the numbers, but that does not mean that I am happy with the economy either. I believe the things that are hitting alot of us are the high utility bills and health insurance. I am guessing that these two things are not part of most equations when we look at economic indicators. I am concerned that the expanding deficit will eventually catch up to us and inflation will start to be a more serious factor. I have been predicting that we are in for some tough economic times mainly because of the deficit. But I will take it as it comes. I am hoping that I am wrong and will be happy if I am.
purplefrog is online now   Reply With Quote