View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 01:03 PM   #4
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I voted for the super teams because I like the storylines. It was fun to watch Heat - even being against them.

Whether super teams are bad for the league in general, is totally another topic. The league would have great basketball with 1 true legend per each team. You would go back to good old Iverson era where one guy runs the show and everyone sits in awe hoping to see something great. I guess you have that with Harden at the moment... I still consider Cleveland as one man show, IF LeBra shows up fully engaged.

Also, people here should not be too much against super teams. Some are dreaming of making somehow Conley, Matthews, Parsons, Dirk and D12 happen... Even Dirk + D12 + Parsons + Matthews would be pretty close to a super team in my book.

About playoffs... Well, 1st rounds have sucked for a while now. Easy money for betting dudes out there for picking out winner in x games. Just have to avoid Toronto.

Last edited by Thebo; 04-18-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote