View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 03:09 AM   #9
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

The problem with the Heat in my opinion was not about Wade-Bosh-LeBron. They had to change and improve their own skills to make it work. It was not simply teaming up. Bosh was the only one who knew this from day 1, I followed the events that summer and Bosh was working out all the time. Perhaps he felt inferior to the other two.

Problems with this kind of super teams arose when you added ring chasers to the mix. I think Shane Battier could have earned more money somewhere else, but once Ray Allen joined the Heat, then it became a bit too much for others to handle.

When it comes to overall balance of teams, I guess the league is simply too big for the talent that is available. Although I feel like the talent is there, something still is missing. For example, Kings have enough talent but still can not compete for a playoff spot.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote