Thread: JJB Sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
You gotta give CadBane credit here - he's nothing if not persistent. Even the mod banhammer can't hold him down.
I really dug the new name, but he is drawn to anti-JJB posts like flies to poo. He just can't stop himself. What a complete psycho.

That aside (), most backup points in the league are liabilities on both ends of the floor. Down the road, I think the backup point dilemma here will work itself out with DoJo or RoBo, and I imagine we will only see JJB in manageable spurts off the bench in garbage time to save minutes. Or we may package him in a deal to a team with a need for him. Who knows?
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote