View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #486
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Since newman is back, let's put Henry at the FS position.

Sort of kills our depth at corner if we do that. Not sure if i'm ready to throw Scandrick and Jenkins out to the wolves just yet. Watkins had 5 interceptions his rookie year. I always wanted to see more from him. I don't think he's better than Roy but i'd like for him to showcase what he's learned from 2 years on the bench. Hasn't Henry been playing some free safety though? Not much but I could've sworn I seen him there some this season.

Quote:
Regardless of whether or not Roy was beaten on that play.. he's beaten often enough and badly enough to where he deserves to be the whipping boy even when it's not his fault.
He's only been beaten once in 2 games. And I can think of worse guys to get beat by than Desean Jackson.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 09-18-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote