View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
well crap. I slept in this morning then had to run the kids out to soccer... Just got back. Sorry about that.
[Bobby Knight]Let me get this straight. You think the entire world's gonna stop while you roll your lazy ass out of bed on a Saturday morning, like you've got some God-given right to lay there on your ass while everyone else is doing something productive. Is that right? Is that what we're dealing with here?

Let me tell you something, cowboy. Every minute you lay there on your ass, the world is passing you by. And we're passing you by! Because we don't have time for guys who don't have the discipline...to wake their ass up at a decent hour!

So you better take a long and hard look at yourself--painful as I know that may be--and ask yourself if you want to be a member of this team. And I don't want to hear about any soccer games. You do soccer games on your own time. And soccer games on your time is about the quickest way I know of to get your sorry ass off this team. [/Bob Knight]
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote