View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to need to pull off some trades, but this team could be very good.

I just also think we need to start considering a time when Dirk is the elder statesman. I can't think of a better guy to lead that transfer of power to the next generation. I just hope we are able to get that next star before Dirk fades.

As long as we lower our standards again, continue to savor our championship but view this team as a rebuilding team. If we continue to compare this team to the championship team, we will inevitably be disappointed. If we view it as a rebuilding process, then it can be a very exciting time to be a Mavs fan.

I also think a full season will be a fun time to see the development of players.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote