View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 11:22 PM   #123
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Dallas Mavericks at San Antonio Spurs Gameday thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Windmill360°
This sucks.... not winning against good teams really makes you wonder about the Mavs. It makes you question wether this team has any heart. Sure, a few players do show heart but they don't show it as well as San Antonio does; then again San Antonio has had a complete team for a while now. I don't know what will happen for the rest of the year but i'm kind of getting tired of just beating average or below average teams, and guess what? New Jersey is next.. sigh. We don't show any intimidating factors nor do we play with intensity like we do against the easy teams.

Man, these past two games tell us a lot about Josh Howard, Dampier, and Daniels. Only thing we have to look forward to right now is other teams losing. Timberwolves are on a huge slump, Suns have lost two games in a row, Houston is inconsisten, Kings are getting wins with a few loses here and there, Seattle has lost a few recent games, and the Lakers just lost Kobe.

So far the Mavs have been all talk and no show. This was a close game... so what? It's still a loss. This was no better than a blow out. We still haven't learned anything from playing the Spurs. I can't wait for Howard to return. This sucks.

With 3 key players out of your 8 man rotation your being a bit hard on the Mavs. The Mavs aren't good enough yet especially defensively to where they have to make up for 3 of their best defenders.
i don't think any team is..
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote