Thread: Mike Bibby?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 06:48 PM   #6
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Mike Bibby?

I just hate Bibby. He does that stupid dance after he hits a big shot, I call it the 'monkey dance'. Whatever he thinks he's doing in that dance, its just as crappy as the Walker waggle. Anyway, I don't like Bibby at all. He's a good player, but I don't trust many of those players that rely on that Princeton offense/system. There numbers are inflated because of the gimics. I'm not saying he sucks, just that I think on a real team, he becomes more average than All-Star.

My thoughts, get Peja, not Bibby. I agree with Dalmations, you would have the two best Euros on the team together and that would be awsome. If we could give them some youth, I would love that. Peja just needs a new home and Dallas could refresh his career. I think Bibby would end up hurting us in the end. If we go after a PG with a long term contract to really change things, its got to be Kidd, he's the difference maker at the point.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote