View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 10:45 AM   #160
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Official: Dallas at New York preseason thread

I think most wise fans desire to see Dirk more in the middle because upon the (far too rare) occassions he does make his way down there, good things usually happen for this team. As for Kiki's thought that Dirk does not take contact well...I'm not sure I totally agree with this as a blanket statement. I'm sure that I agree with his needing to improve his ability to convert the "old fashioned three", but for as little as he gets down there (the post) it seems to me that de does fairly well...now, maybe not at the mid-air circus conversions like I mentioned before, but he has hit his fair share of five foot fade aways and turn arounds from the paint or just outside the paint while taking contact. I guess I just dont see this as an area needing much of Dirk's focus like passing or defending. Would improvement in this area be great? Yes. Should it be a main concern for this team? Not nearly as much as some others. But lets get him in the post more often and let him learn.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote