View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:21 PM   #116
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
We need defense more than offense. Frank can take any guy from 1-3 so we can hide Luka in the easier matchup.

I also believe his shot isnt broken. He also had some big clutch moments in the worldcup. Brunson is pretty much a finished product. Solid but nothing more

So trade for Frank and then replace Brunson with Burke. Burke would love to stay anyway but we really dont need Brunson and Burke.

Luka/Burke/Frank/Seth is a nice mix at guard
I like Frank.

The thing is, Brunson is actually a pretty nice defender, considering his experience.

The downside to Brunson is that while it's clear he's a nice backup PG and getting better, he doesn't do very well on the court WITH Luka.

Still, he's one of the better assets the Mavs have, and I think that's a pretty risky use of him.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote