View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

There must be SOME sort of governing (notice not guverning) action. In more socialized states that is rationing or the lack of expensive procedures/surgeries/equipment. In this country that is....well....nothing really that I can readily think of except for HMOs. Medicare limits it somewhat in that it only covers so much, but it pretty much covers everything I believe.

So no limits means no way to curtail any spending or increase in services. IMO I don't see the limiter anywhere.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote