View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 06:44 PM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
60 or 70$ for just league pass? I don't need to watch that many other teams. If I wanted to have an extra 60-70$ expense, I'd just do AttNow so I can still have other channels. Technically its less about the money and more about the inconvenience and hurdles they have put in front of us local fans.
League Pass is a one-time expense though.

I pay $120 once a year and it gives me all the Mavs games except the four Mavs-Suns and the national. Then I just borrow my dad's cable membership to watch the rest.

Get a VPN to make it look like you're in Phoenix and you'd get the same. International ones may be slower, but you can then get all 82 games.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote